Zina Ceric – Senior Associate Lawyer
Zina Ceric is a highly experienced family lawyer who strives to get the best results for clients in a time and cost-effective matter.
Zina began her legal career as a general legal practitioner working in family law, domestic violence, wills and estates, criminal law and conveyancing. She quickly realised her passion and dedication to family law and she has since primarily worked in the specialised area of family law.
Going through separation is never easy, especially where children are involved. Zina Ceric’s focus is on resolving conflict and reaching agreement, rather than exacerbating a situation. She strongly believes that given the opportunity, parties will come to an agreement between themselves rather than to leave the decision-making powers to a judge who will decide their futures and their children’s futures.
Zina’s favourite quote is: “The quality of our lives depends not on whether or not we have conflicts, but on how we respond to them” – Thomas Crum.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Skills And Ethics, Griffith University QLD
- Bachelor of Laws, Griffith University QLD
- Bachelor of International Business, Griffith University QLD
- Member – Queensland Law Society
- Member – Family Law Practitioners Association
Volunteering and Charity
- Volunteer – Women’s Legal Service
- Past volunteer – Refugee and Immigration Legal Services (RAILS)
Zina Ceric adopts the Hetherington Family Law commitment to giving back to the community and supports several charities including: